According to Dr. Joel Fuhrman, author of Eat to Live, here are the 10 best and worst foods to eat for health and longevity. Pay attention to this list as it could literally save your life!
10 Best Foods:
- Green Leafy Vegetables – kale, collard greens, mustard greens, spinach, lettuce
- Non-Leafy Cruciferous Vegetables – broccoli, cauliflower, Brussel sprouts, cabbage
- Seeds – flax, chia, hemp, sesame, sunflower, pumpkin
- Nuts (Raw) – walnuts, pistachios, pine nuts, almonds, cashews
Now for the bad news.
10 Worst Foods:
- Sweetened Dairy Products – ice cream, frozen yogurt
- Trans Fat Containing Foods – stick margarine, shortening, fast foods, commercial baked goods
- Sausage, Hot Dogs and Luncheon Meat
- Smoked Meat, Barbecued Meat and Conventionally-Raised Meat
- Fried Foods – potato chips and French fries
- Highly-Salted Foods
- Refined White Sugar
- Refined White Flour
The saying “everything in moderation” just doesn’t work when it comes to these 10 worst foods. Make a commitment to avoid these 10 worst foods and watch your health improve significantly over the next few months.